Secure Membership Community|
What do InfraGard Members do?
If you are a subject matter expert, we want your help!
- Attend both open and secure meetings and events
- Train and receive training from the leaders in all areas of Security
- Regularly interact with the FBI and other industry leaders at meetings and events
- Report to the FBI and law enforcement matters of mutual concern
- Socialize with like-minded security and risk management professionals
- Work and exchange information with National, State and local Law Enforcement officials and others secure members
- Bring best practices to light and offer presentations to the membership
- Learn about and apply for the FBI's Citizen's Academy
- Understand the relationship between the FBI and the InfraGard National Members Alliance
- Volunteer for committee work with INMA (InfraGard National Members Alliance is the private sector national board)
Become an InfraGard Member
We invite all US Citizens and Legal Residents* interested in membership in the FBI InfraGard Program to visit https://www.infragard.org and read FBI guidelines for membership. The FBI program is free and provides the following BENEFITS:
- Access to sensitive but unclassified information (FOUO)
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Secure communication
Before you fill out your application, please read the InfraGard Code of Ethics. As a member of InfraGard, you will be expected to abide by these guidelines.
To fill out an application:
Once submitted, you will be notified of your InfraGard membership status. While your application is being processed, you are encouraged to attend open chapter meetings.
- Go to https://www.infragard.org/
- Click on the "Join Today!" tab on the top menu bar
- Follow the instructions
Once you are an InfraGard member you can gain access to secure information through the InfraGard portal.