New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance
InfraGard® is a proactive collaboration between the FBI and the private sector to protect our nation's Critical Infrastructure.
Become a Secure Member
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Issues Accessing InfraGard.Org?
We all forget to renew our passwords now and then, so if you are having trouble accessing the InfraGard.Org secure member web portal, please contact <InfraGardTeam@fbi.gov>.
Cyber Incident Reporting Guidelines
A cyber incident is an event that could jeopardize the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of digital information or information
systems. Cyber incidents resulting in significant damage are of particular concern to the Federal Government. Accordingly, victims
are encouraged to report all cyber incidents that may:
Click below to learn more about incident reporting guidelines!
- result in a significant loss of data, system availability, or control of systems
- impact a large number of victims
- indicate unauthorized access to, or malicious software present on, critical information technology systems
- affect critical infrastructure or core government functions
- impact national security, economic security, or public health and safety.
Join the NY Metro InfraGard Incident Management SIG
The mission of the NY Metro Incident Management SIG is to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident using well-defined procedure to provide resources to our communities. This shall be encompassed with three primary responsibilities:
Note: You *MUST* be an InfraGard member in good standing or an invited resource. All members may be subject to additional vetting.
- Create and maintain a series of processes and/or procedures -- akin to an SOG/SOP -- to execute with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership in the event of any serious incident, whether man-made or natural, whether malicious or accidental, whether it affects everyone or just a few in a significant manner. Such SOGs/SOPS should include criteria for triggering the procedure, guidelines and stages of escalation as well as criteria for returning to normalcy.
- Create and maintain a resource catalog - akin to an ITIL service catalog - of contacts (bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership) documenting both skills and services that can be provided in the event of an incident.
- Regularly communicate with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership either through conference calls or seminars to remind our membership of the SIGs capabilities to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident.
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coins can be purchased in person at any of our NY Metro InfraGard summits. Cost is $15 per coin.
Government, business, and individual participation in the FBI's InfraGard Program continually unifies efforts to protect and enhance our nation's critical infrastructure. Members of these communities are encouraged to share their industry's workflow, lessons learned, and best practices through social and business-related events.
Learn Essential Info
InfraGard offers valuable learning opportunities throughout the City of New York as well as online. NY Metro InfraGard Alliance has hosted hundreds of on-location events in places such as the NY FBI Field Office, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, Morgan Stanley, Cisco Systems Inc., utility companies, universities, and many others.
Protect Our Infrastructure
Individuals protect our country! One person can make a difference.
Since our nation is comprised of systems (people, businesses, buildings, highways, farms, communications, etc.), it is important to sustain and continually improve system operations.
One way to ensure these systems continue to benefit the people, is to protect them from natural disaster, human error or terror; and set up recovery actions in the event misfortune cannot be avoided.
The protection of our nation is a collaborative effort in which all citizens hold some level responsibility. Your contribution(s) are absolutely invaluable.
Join InfraGard Today!
Our Public Sector Coordinators
||FBI Special Agent
||DHS Protective Security Advisors
The FBI is Hiring
Students and Recent Grads: Visit www.FBIJobs.gov to learn more about the Special Agent career path, FBI Honors Internship Program, Collegiate Hiring Initiative, and other great professional job opportunities. Join our diverse culture of employees for a career like no other.