Secure Membership Community|
What do InfraGard Members do?
If you are a subject matter expert, we want your help!
- Attend both open and secure meetings and events
- Train and receive training from the leaders in all areas of Security
- Regularly interact with the FBI and other industry leaders at meetings and events
- Report to the FBI and law enforcement matters of mutual concern
- Socialize with like-minded security and risk management professionals
- Work and exchange information with National, State and local Law Enforcement officials and others secure members
- Bring best practices to light and offer presentations to the membership
- Learn about and apply for the FBI's Citizen's Academy
- Understand the relationship between the FBI and the InfraGard National Members Alliance
- Volunteer for committee work with INMA (InfraGard National Members Alliance is the private sector national board)
Become an InfraGard Member
We invite all US Citizens and Legal Residents* interested in membership in the FBI InfraGard Program to visit https://www.infragard.org and read FBI guidelines for membership. The FBI program is free and provides the following BENEFITS:
Before you fill out your application, please read the InfraGard Code of Ethics. As a member of InfraGard, you will be expected to abide by these guidelines.
To fill out an application:
- Access to sensitive but unclassified information (FOUO)
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Secure communication
Once submitted, you will be notified of your InfraGard membership status. While your application is being processed, you are encouraged to attend open chapter meetings.
Once you are an InfraGard member you can gain access to secure information through the InfraGard portal.
- Go to https://www.infragard.org/
- Click on the "Join Today!" tab on the top menu bar
- Follow the instructions