New York Metro InfraGard Members Alliance
InfraGard® is a proactive collaboration between the FBI and the private sector to protect our nation's Critical Infrastructure.|
Become a Secure Member
Become a Corporate Sponsor
25, 2018 - Cyber Security Summit New York 2018
Date and Time: 9/25/2018, 7:45 AM - 6:00 PM
Location: New York Hilton Midtown
- C-Suite / Sr. Level Execs
- IT Directors / Managers
This event will cover:
- Darktrace Discussion: Autonomous Cyber Defense: AI and the Immune System Approach
- Google Discussion: Work Smart and Stay Safe with Chrome Enterprise
- Plixer Discussion: Reduce Risk by Applying Data Analytics across Unified Network and Security Data Sets
- Incident Response Orchestration & Beyond: The CISO & Senior Leadership's Best Approach to Cyber Defense
- And more!
- First 25 registrants receive complimentary admission
- Price using code INFRAGARD18: $95
- Standard price: $350
October 4, 2018 - ACM Tech Showcase and CIO Panel
Date and Time: 10/4/2018, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Location: NYIT's Henry J. Schure Hall, Auditorium 250, Valentine's Lane, Glen Head, NY 11568
- Infragard members
- General public
This event will cover:
- Leading technology executive discussion regarding, top technology trends, automation, IT workforce initiatives
- Exhibitions from various technology organizations and academic institutions
- And more!
- Infragard members use code INFRACIO2018 to receive member pricing of:
- $25 online
- $45 at the door
- Pre-Registration event price:
- Member: $45
- Nonmember: $50
- At the door price:
- Member: $45
- Nonmember: $70
- Exhibitor tabletop price (includes one attendee):
- Member: $99 ($0 for corporate/institutional members)
- Nonmember: $199
October 16, 2018 - DHS Active Shooter Preparedness Workshop
Date and Time: 10/16/2018, 7:30 AM - 3:45 PM
Location: The Bank of New York Mellon, 101 Barclay Street, New York, NY 10007
- Corporate and facility security professionals from the private and public sectors
- Supervisory first responders
- Human resource managers
- Community response officials
- Homeland security representatives
This event will cover:
- Educating participants on the history of active shooter events
- Common behavior, conditions, and situations associated with active shooters
- Fostering communication between critical infrastructure owners and operators and local emergency response teams.
- How to incorporate key elements of successful incident management into planning efforts
to the 2018 NY Metro
Our congratulations go
out to the newly elected
2018 Executive Officers:
Our thanks go out to the
officers for their
tireless efforts and
continued support as
- Tom Mustac [President]
- Dave Solano [Vice
- Don Skorka [Secretary]
- John C. Checco
- Kathy Braun [Past
- Phil Froehlich
Congratulations to the 2018 NY Metro InfraGard Board of Directors
Our congratulations go out to the newly elected 2018 Board of Directors:
Our thanks go out to the departing board directors for their tireless efforts and continued support as active members:
- Edward Andron [re-elected]
- Vlad Brodsky[new]
- Paul Ferrillo[new]
- Mark Francis[new]
- Dora Gomez[new]
- Brendan Healy [new]
- Julie Jackson [re-elected]
- Gustave Lipman [new]
- Jason Palmer [new]
- Jennifer Rothstein [re-elected]
- Don Skorka [re-elected]
- Patrick Slattery [new]
- Kathy Braun [Past Vice-President]
- Alan Borack
- John C. Checco [Past-President]
- Dr. Mark Jarrett [Healthcare Sector Chief]
- Tom Mustac
- Keith O'Brien
- Jose F. Sandoval
Join the NY Metro InfraGard Incident Management SIG
The mission of the NY Metro Incident Management SIG is to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident using well-defined procedure to provide resources to our communities. This shall be encompassed with three primary responsibilities:
Note: You *MUST* be an InfraGard member in good standing or an invited resource. All members may be subject to additional vetting.
- Create and maintain a series of processes and/or procedures -- akin to an SOG/SOP -- to execute with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership in the event of any serious incident, whether man-made or natural, whether malicious or accidental, whether it affects everyone or just a few in a significant manner. Such SOGs/SOPS should include criteria for triggering the procedure, guidelines and stages of escalation as well as criteria for returning to normalcy.
- Create and maintain a resource catalog - akin to an ITIL service catalog - of contacts (bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership) documenting both skills and services that can be provided in the event of an incident.
- Regularly communicate with the bureau, local law enforcement, emergency services and our membership either through conference calls or seminars to remind our membership of the SIGs capabilities to support InfraGard's mission to protect critical infrastructure and preserve life in the event of an incident.
Issues Accessing InfraGard.Org?
We all forget to renew our passwords now and then, so if you are having trouble accessing the InfraGard.Org secure member web portal, please contact <InfraGardTeam@fbi.gov>.
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coin
InfraGard 20th Anniversary Challenge Coins can be purchased in person at any of our NY Metro InfraGard summits. Cost is $15 per coin.
Government, business, and individual participation in the FBI's InfraGard Program continually unifies efforts to protect and enhance our nation's critical infrastructure. Members of these communities are encouraged to share their industry's workflow, lessons learned, and best practices through social and business-related events.
Learn Essential Info
InfraGard offers valuable learning opportunities throughout the City of New York as well as online. NY Metro InfraGard Alliance has hosted hundreds of on-location events in places such as the NY FBI Field Office, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, Morgan Stanley, Cisco Systems Inc., utility companies, universities, and many others
Protect Our Infrastructure
Individuals protect our country! One person can make a difference.
Since our nation is comprised of systems (people, businesses, buildings, highways, farms, communications, etc.), it is important to sustain and continually improve system operations.
One way to ensure these systems continue to benefit the people, is to protect them from natural disaster, human error or terror; and set up recovery actions in the event misfortune cannot be avoided.
The protection of our nation is a collaborative effort in which all citizens hold some level responsibility. Your contribution(s) are absolutely invaluable.
Join InfraGard Today!
Our Public Sector Coordinators
||FBI Special Agent
||DHS Protective Security Advisors
The FBI is Hiring
Students and Recent Grads: Applications are Open! Visit the STUDENTS page to apply for the 2018 FBI Honors Internship and Collegiate Hiring Initiative. Join the diverse culture of employees that make us OneFBI!